Job title: Builder
$15 an hour
Supervision: Manufacturing Manager, Production Section Manager, Production Supervisor
Summary of Position: Under supervision of the production supervisor: build department. Take crimped and housed wires and components, tywrap them together conforming to blueprint specifications.
- Read instruction sheets.
- Locate build board for assembly number and position on the build board frame.
- Take wire components and place on the board over the blueprint schematic.
- After all wires have been placed on the board they are tywrapped together using a tywrap gun.
- Some tywraps are placed by hand. Some label applications are also placed on the wire harness by hand.
- Fill out traveler paperwork.
- Make suggestions on improving the processes.
- Inspect other operators work as necessary.
- Able to distinguish colors.
- Able to read small print.
- Able to read a ruler.
- Able to read blueprints, schematic
- Have excellent manual dexterity.
- Stand for eight (8) or more hours per day.
- Able to lift and carry 25 lbs. on a repeated basis.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends.
- Have the ability to work with arms at shoulder level for extended periods of time.
I have read, understand and can perform the requirements for this job.