Facility Cleaning Specialist
Supervision: Maintenance Supervisor
Summary of Position: Responsible for general cleaning and sanitizing of the entire ESAM facility. The Facility Cleaning Specialist is expected to establish a cleaning routine whereas all areas are cleaned at least twice a day.
- Cleaning the commonly touched areas of the ESAM facility, including the lobby area and guest entrance.
- Cleaning table surfaces inside and outside of the building, including smoking areas, outside lunch tables.
- Clean surfaces of the lunchroom including tables, counters, microwave surfaces, refrigerator surfaces, lockers and other commonly touched areas in the lunchroom on a regular basis.
- Wipe down tables, chairs, and other commonly touched areas in all the conference rooms.
- Wipe door knobs, light switches, doors, chair arms, countertops on a repeated basis throughout the building.
- Clean exterior doors inside and out where touched frequently.
- Wipe down common areas in restrooms for sanitizing purposes, including countertops, stalls, faucets, etc.
- Wipe down keyboards, phones, etc. if requested.
- Wipe down employee work areas if requested.
- Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, reach, and/or climb; ladder, stairs, etc.
- Able to stand and be on your feet throughout the day.
- Able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Perform special assignments and other duties as required.
- Ensure department area is FOD free.
- Understand, embrace and ensure compliance to ESAM’s safety policies and procedures.
- Creates department efficiencies and brings ideas to senior management.
- Stay within budget guidelines