Job title: Housing
Supervision: Manufacturing Manager, Production Section Manager
Summary of Position:
The Housing Department follows the assembly instructions (AI) inserting wire into the correct pin location of the housing or connector.
- Audit housing kits for wires, housing parts, etc.
- Give status of kit shortages to lead or supervisor.
- Read instruction sheets
- Locate correct pin positions.
- Measure one wire from each bundle to check length.
- Insert correct wires into correct pin position on the housing.
- Fill out traveler paperwork.
- Make suggestions on improving the processes.
- Inspect other operators work as necessary.
- Able to distinguish colors.
- Able to read small print.
- Able to read a ruler.
- Have excellent manual dexterity.
- Sit for eight (8) or more hours per day.
- Able to lift and carry 25 lbs. on a repeated basis.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends.
- Have the ability to work with arms at shoulder level for extended periods of time.