Job title: Human Resource Specialist
$17 an hour
Provide administrative support to both Human Resources and Accounting departments. Primary responsibilities include providing HR support. In addition, this position maintains ESAM’s employee hiring onboarding process and the training program database.
- Helps with the daily duties, including matching and entering invoices.
- Assist with the hiring onboarding process under the direction of the Human Resource Manager.
- Update and maintain ESAM’s application log.
- Update and maintain ESAM’s Training program (ABRA) timely, including scheduling monthly meeting
- Misc Accounting projects
- Help with payroll check distribution.
- Issue new time badges & maintenance of Truportal security program
- I-9 verification / E-verify process
- Assist with preparation of employee reviews
- Assist in company events-including birthday & anniversary recognition
- Daily time reconciliation including productivity report
- Weekly employee headcount report
- Perform special assignments and other duties as required.
- Computer literate
- Use computer software programs for data entry and to generate required reports
- Perform various general clerical duties such as copying, faxing, scanning, filing
- Sit for eight (8) or more hours a day
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision